Cutlery, Forging and Ironwork
Induction forging is a technology that heats all conductive materials efficiently, quickly and at high temperatures.
The principle is simple: the heating head will generate a magnetic field that induce a current in the material, which will rise in temperature.
The maximum temperature depends on the power injected and heat loss, depending on the weight and size of the part.
- Remote heating (contactless)
- Localized and accurate heating (hot stamping without deforming the knife spring or deteriorating the stamping matrix)
- Fast heating, which allows you to save valuable time
- Repeatability, which is ideal for small to medium series
- Compact, easily adaptable to machines (presses, etc.) and construction sites.
- Flexible and instantaneous heating
- Energy saving: only uses electricity during heating (unlike gas and coal forges)
- No fuel stock management
- Only heats the material and not the workshop
Inductors adapted to the shapes of your parts!
In order to optimize heating of parts and increase accuracy during localized heating, the inductors can take all shapes.
We offer a half-day training course in the form of an educational workshop, so that you can make your own inductors to fit your needs.
Reinventing artisanal forging.
To support you throughout your designing and engineering process.
Make a success of your process.